Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Strained MCL

My right knee has been bothering me for the past few weeks...nothing big, just a nagging irritation.  After Wednesday night class last week though, my knee started to bother worse than usual.  I'm not sure what did it, but by Friday morning I was hobbling around not wanting to put too much pressure on that leg.  I only got to watch Friday noon class and Friday night class I drilled a little.  Saturday, I had to watch again.  Last night I warmed up (minus the laps) and drilled with class.  The knee didn't hurt too much; the knee pad definitely helps.  When it was time for sparring I had to go sit on the side.  It is so hard to just watch everyone roll!  I cant remember that last time I went this long without being able to roll!



Dave thinks it's my MCL and that we can rehab it pretty easily.  I need to bring an ice-pack to work so I can alternate ice with the heating pad.  I can't even do cardio!  I am so starting to feel fat and I hate it!  Hurry up and get better knee!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment